UNS S30100 Fittings, SS 301 Fittings, AISI SS 301 Stainless Steel 301 Fittings Supplier, Manufacturer and Exporter in India
Din 1.4310 SS 301 Fittings, SS UNS S30100 Fittings, Stainless Steel 301 Fittings, 301 Stainless Steel 301 Fittings Suppliers in India.
The stainless steel grade 301 is a common austenitic stainless steel that offers good corrosion resistance and a high carbon content that allows for cold working of it to a variety of tempers. This product can be obtained in different hardnesses, such as 1/4 hard, 1/2 hard, and full hard.
- In applications that involve mildly corrosive conditions at ambient temperatures, this material is able to withstand exposure to mildly corrosive conditions.
- Designed to work outdoors, in industrial settings, on the ocean, and in mild chemical environments
- There is a risk of carbide precipitation during welding, so it is not suitable for certain applications
- The resistance of stainless steel grade 304 is similar to that of stainless steel grade 316
- There is no appreciable scaling when exposed continuously to a maximum temperature of 1600°F(871°C).
- The maximum temperature that can be reached during intermittent exposure is approximately 1450°F (788°C).
- This material has an oxidation weight gain of 10 mg/cm 2 over a period of 1000 hours, in temperatures over 1600°F (871°C).
- The solution is treated by heating it to 1010-1120°C and letting it cool rapidly to initiate the annulation process.
- The lowest part of the range should be used for intermediate annealing.
- It is not possible for this grade to be hardened by thermal treatment.
- It hardens rapidly, providing a high degree of strength from cold rolling and roll forming.
- In comparison to other austenitic stainless steels, this stainless steel is more difficult to work due to its high work hardening rate..
- A strain-hardened austenitite steel undergoes a partial transformation during this process into a martensitite steel as a result of the strain.
- Due to residual ductility, it is still possible that severe cold deformation may occur.
- It is important to note that grade 301 becomes strongly magnetic when cold rolled
- If you want your steel to be corrosion resistant, it must be annealed
- I find this stainless steel to be harder to work than other austenitic stainless steels, as it has a very high work hardening rate..
- To ensure maximum corrosion resistance, it is necessary to anneal the metal
- As a result of welding and postweld annealing, it will be possible to remove both the high strength induced by cold rolling and the welding.
- In cold rolled 301 components, spot welding is commonly used as a method of assembling the components..
- In the area of the weld that is affected by heat, the material will lose its temper.
Under the strict supervision of a professional expert team of professionals, the manufacturing of the Stainless Steel 304 Seamless Pipe Fittings is done in a very precise and controlled manner. As part of the production of pipe fittings, all levels of management train their workers so that they can produce high-quality, long-lasting products that are reliable and long lasting. Quality control is also available to help maintain the quality of the pipes to prevent any poor quality from developing in the future.
Qualities of the pipe fittings-
In the same, there are many good qualities found in it which can be attributed to the fact that it is made of a high quality alloy that is used in the proper way. As a result, it exhibits good welding and forming properties, is highly resistant to corrosion and oxidation, and has greater toughness. The material is also highly attractive when it comes to appearances, it is easy to clean, it makes fabrication easier, and it has the combination of good fabricability with strength.
Testing of the material-
There is a continuous process of testing of the pipe fittings at the operational unit to ensure their quality prior to their use. Among the tests done during the selection process, there are PMI tests, IGC tests, hardness tests, pitting resistance tests, mechanical tests, chemical tests, flaring tests, flattening tests, macro/microscopic tests.
The packaging of the pipe fittings-
While the stainless steel 304/304L/304H Welded Pipe Fittings are being shipped, they need to pass through different channels and this increases the chances of getting damaged as the fittings have to pass through various channels. It is therefore packed in wooden boxes, cardboard boxes and is wrapped in environmentally friendly poly bags in order to prevent the same from being damaged severely in the process.
CITIES WE DELIVER
Adoni, Amaravati, Anantapur, Chandragiri, Chittoor, Dowlaiswaram ,Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Machilipatnam, Nagarjunakoṇḍa, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Yemmiganur, Itanagar, Dhuburi, Dibrugarh, Dispur, Guwahati, Jorhat, Nagaon, Sivasagar, Silchar, Tezpur, Tinsukia, Ara, Barauni, Begusarai, Bettiah, Bhagalpur, Bihar, Sharif, Bodh Gaya, Buxar, Chapra, Darbhanga, Dehri, Dinapur Nizamat, Gaya, Hajipur, Jamalpur, Katihar, Madhubani, Motihari, Munger, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnia, Pusa, Saharsa, Samastipur, Sasaram, Sitamarhi, Siwan, Chandigarh, Ambikapur, Bhilai, Bilaspur, Dhamtari, Durg, Jagdalpur, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Daman, Diu, Silvassa, Delhi, New Delhi, Madgaon, Panaji, Ahmadabad, Amreli, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Godhra, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kandla, Khambhat, Kheda, Mahesana, Morbi, Nadiad, Navsari, Okha, Palanpur, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat, Surendranagar, Valsad, Veraval, Ambala, Bhiwani, Chandigarh, Faridabad, Firozpur Jhirka, Gurugram, Hansi, Hisar, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Pehowa, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat, Bilaspur, Chamba, Dalhousie, Dharmshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Nahan, Shimla, Una, Anantnag, Baramula, Doda, Gulmarg, Jammu, Kathua, Punch, Rajouri, Srinagar, Udhampur, Bokaro, Chaibasa, Deoghar, Dhanbad, Dumka, Giridih, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Jharia, Rajmahal, Ranchi, Saraikela, Badami, Ballari, Bengaluru, Belagavi, Bhadravati, Bidar, Chikkamagaluru, Chitradurga, Davangere, Halebid, Hassan, Hubballi-Dharwad, Kalaburagi, Kolar, Madikeri, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Raichur, Shivamogga, Shravanabelagola, Shrirangapattana, Tumakuru, Vijayapura, Alappuzha, Vatakara, Idukki, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Mattancheri, Palakkad, Thalassery, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kargil, Leh, Balaghat, Barwani, Betul, Bharhut, Bhind, Bhojpur, Bhopal, Burhanpur, Chhatarpur, Chhindwara, Damoh, Datia, Dewas, Dhar, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow), Guna, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Indore, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Jhabua, Khajuraho, Khandwa, Khargone, Maheshwar, Mandla, Mandsaur, Morena, Murwara, Narsimhapur, Narsinghgarh, Narwar, Neemuch, Nowgong, Orchha, Panna, Raisen, Rajgarh, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Sarangpur, Satna, Sehore, Seoni, Shahdol, Shajapur, Sheopur, Shivpuri, Ujjain, Vidisha, Ahmadnagar, Akola, Amravati, Aurangabad, Bhandara, Bhusawal, Bid, Buldhana, Chandrapur, Daulatabad, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kalyan, Karli, Kolhapur, Mahabaleshwar, Malegaon, Matheran, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Osmanabad, Pandharpur, Parbhani, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara, Sevagram, Solapur, Thane, Ulhasnagar,n Vasai-Virar, Wardha, Yavatmal, Imphal, Cherrapunji, Shillong, Aizawl, Lunglei, Kohima, Mon, Phek, Wokha, Zunheboto, Balangir, Baleshwar, Baripada, Bhubaneshwar, Brahmapur, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Kendujhar, Konark, Koraput, Paradip, Phulabani, Puri, Sambalpur, Udayagiri, Karaikal, Mahe, Puducherry, Yanam, Amritsar, Batala, Chandigarh, Faridkot, Firozpur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Nabha, Patiala, Rupnagar, Sangrur, Abu, Ajmer, Alwar, Amer, Barmer, Beawar, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Bundi, Chittaurgarh, Churu, Dhaulpur, Dungarpur, Ganganagar, Hanumangarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalor, Jhalawar, Jhunjhunu, Jodhpur, Kishangarh, Kota, Merta, Nagaur, Nathdwara, Pali, Phalodi, Pushkar, Sawai Madhopur, Shahpura, Sikar, Sirohi, Tonk, Udaipur, Gangtok, Gyalshing, Lachung, Mangan, Arcot, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Chidambaram, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kanchipuram, Kanniyakumari, Kodaikanal, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Mamallapuram, Nagappattinam, Nagercoil, Palayamkottai, Pudukkottai, Rajapalayam, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Thanjavur, Tiruchchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Thoothukudi, Udhagamandalam, Vellore, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Nizamabad, Sangareddi, Warangal, Agartala, Agra, Aligarh, Amroha, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Bahraich, Ballia, Banda, Bara Banki, Bareilly, Basti, Bijnor, Bithur, Budaun, Bulandshahr, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Faizabad, Farrukhabad-cum-Fatehgarh, Fatehpur, Fatehpur Sikri, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Hathras, Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kannauj, Kanpur, Lakhimpur, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Mainpuri, Mathura, Meerut, Mirzapur-Vindhyachal, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Partapgarh, Pilibhit, Prayagraj, Rae Bareli, Rampur, Saharanpur, Sambhal, Shahjahanpur, Sitapur, Sultanpur, Tehri, Varanasi, Almora, Dehra Dun, Haridwar, Mussoorie, Nainital, Pithoragarh, Alipore, Alipur Duar, Asansol, Baharampur, Bally, Balurghat, Bankura, Baranagar, Barasat, Barrackpore, Basirhat, Bhatpara, Bishnupur, Budge Budge, Burdwan, Chandernagore, Darjeeling, Diamond Harbour, Dum Dum, Durgapur, Halisahar, Haora, Hugli, Ingraj Bazar, Jalpaiguri, Kalimpong, Kamarhati, Kanchrapara, Kharagpur, Cooch Behar, Kolkata, Krishnanagar, Malda, Midnapore, Murshidabad, Nabadwip, Palashi, Panihati, Purulia, Raiganj, Santipur, Shantiniketan, Shrirampur, Siliguri, Siuri, Tamluk, Titagarh
Specifications Of Stainless Steel 301/301l/301h Fittings
|Grade||Stainless Steel 301/301L/301H | UNS S31600|
|Standard||ASTM A182 & ASME SA182|
|Dimensions||ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799|
|Size||1/8” NB to 4” NB (Socketweld & Screwed-Threaded)|
|Class||2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS|
|Form||Socket Weld Elbow, Socket Weld Tee, Socket Weld Cross, Socket Weld Cap, Socket Weld Coupling, Socket Weld Union , Socket Weld Plug, Socket Weld Lateral Tee.|
|Type||Socket Weld Fittings|
Chemical Composition Of Stainless Steel 301/301l/301h Fittings
|SS 301||0.08 max||2 max||0.75 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||18 – 201||8 – 11|
|SS 301L||0.035 max||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||18 – 20||8 – 13|
|SS 301H||0.10 max||2.0 max||0.75 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||18 – 20||8 – 10.5|
Mechanical Properties Of Stainless Steel 301/301l/301h Fittings
|Grade/Temper||Tensile Strength ksi (min.)||Yield Strength 0.2% ksi (min.)||Elongation -% in 50 mm (min.)||Hardness|
|301 1/4||125||75||25||Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
|301 Full Hard||185||140||9|
Physical Properties Of Stainless Steel 301/301l/301h Fittings
|Denstiy lbm/in3||Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (min/in)-°F||Electrical Resistivity mW-in||Thermal Conductivity BTU/hr-ft-°F||Melting Range|
|0.29||at 68 – 212°F||at 68 – 932°F||at 68 – 1450°F||at 68°F||at 212°F||at 392°F||at 752°F||at 1112°F||at 1472°F||at 68 – 212°F||2550-2590°F|
|301 Full Hard||185||140||9|
Dimensions Of Stainless Steel 301/301l/301h Fittings
ASME b16.9 Fittings
Normal Pipe Size
ANSI b16 9 Pipe Fitting O
Wall Thickness T
(Pipe Elbow Sch.)
|LR 45 Deg Elbows Centre to Face B||
SR 45 Deg Elbows
|LR 90 Deg Elbows Centre to Face A||LR 90 Deg Elbows Weight In Below||SR 90 Deg Elbows Centre to Face A||SR 90 Deg Elbows Weight In Below|
Size Of Stainless Steel 301/301l/301h Fittings
|Duplex Steel 100 Fitting||Duplex Steel 200 Fitting||Duplex Steel 300 Fitting||Duplex Steel 400 Fitting||Duplex Steel 500 Fitting|
Butt Welding Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Of Stainless Steel 301/301l/301h
Mehta Metals stocks butt welding fittings in the following configuration.
- Elbows 45 degree and 90 degree - long radius and short radius.
- Return bends 180 - long radius and short radius.
- educers - concentric and eccentric.
- Tees - equal and reducing.
- Stub ends - Type B.
Advantages of stainless steel butt Weld fitting to the pipe are to keep pipes permanently leak proof. The continuous structure helps strength between pipes and fittings. It reduces pressure and also minimises the action of corrosion and erosion. Butt welding fittings can be supplied in either seamless or welded construction and are covered by specifications ASTM A403M and ASTM A815M for Duplex grades.
Stainless Steel Screwed And Socket Weld Fittings
Stainless steel piping systems can be connected using stainless steel screwed fittings - BSP threaded ("150lb") low pressure stainless steel fittings and NPT class 3000 high pressure stainless fittings in Grade 316. Socket weld fittings are used in high pressure piping systems and available in grade 316L to suit schedule 80S wall thickness piping.
- ASTM A182M (3000lb NPT and socket weld).
- ANSI B16.3 (BSP dimensions)
- ISO 4144 (BSP dimensions)
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive) Of Stainless Steel 301/301l/301h Fittings
- Positive Material Identification - PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis - Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
Packing Of Stainless Steel 301/301l/301h Fittings
We DUPLEX STEEL & ENGINEERING Ensure the best quality of Packing, because its play important role especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put extraordinary concern regarding packaging.
We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as:--
Application Of Stainless Steel 301/301l/301h Fittings
- Chemical tanks
- Pulp & Paper Industries
- Petrochemical Industries
- Power Generation Industries
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Architecture and Construction
- Food Processing Equipment
- Biofuels plant
- Cargo tanks for ships and trucks
- Chemical Industries Pumps, fans, centrifuges, sulphur melting coils,
- Digester in sulphate and sulfite plants, blow tanks, blow lines